lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Weather Changes


Sometimes weather can change our mood, attitude and our special and important moments, but while I was writing this I think about it, and that is just a psychological thing.

How many times have you wanted the best birthday of your life? Well I do. Many times I have made my birthdays outdoors, and when I woke up there is a great sun, orange with yellow and a blue sky and then in a few hours I see through my window and the sky is gray, with black clouds. My mood and my attitude completely changed and all thanks to the weather. This is not just on birthdays, this can happen on a normal day.

On Sunday, May 8, 2011 was a very boring day, had lots of rain and the whole sky was cloudy. This day my mood completely changed. This was one of those days where the weather is changing your way of seeing things. I was in my blue room, lying on my bed wearing a red blouse, jeans and heels, waiting for my parents to tell me ¨We are going to Pradera¨ or just ¨We are going out¨, but that day, they decided to stay home and sleep.

I was angry, bored and disappointed because we were going to stay at home. At that moment I decided to get my pijama and wore it, and I closed my door, take my Ipod and listened to Orianthi music and turn off all the lights. What would you do in my shoes?

I made an analogy of the birthday and how was the weather of the day to our normal days, or the common days because we always have this difficult changes of mood that we can´t explain, but if you start thinking of how the weather can change your attitude you may say that is a silly thing and you might be agree with what I said, that it is a psychological thing.

I'm always in a bad mood when the day start with too much sun and the day is hot and also when the day is very rainy, but I´m trying to change this weird changes.

What can you do if the day is not the best one for you? God made the day the way he wanted, and you have to enjoy the opportunities he always gives you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario