lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

A Change in my Life



He is a great person from my point of view. I consider him like my best friend. He has gone through many tough situations like me and he always have been next to me, that´s why I consider him an important person. I've known him 6 years ago but had never managed a friendship as I have now since 3 years ago.  His name is Renatto and he is 19 years old, his skin color is brown, he is a responsible person, dependable and a great friend. He is a person who is not in the highest level of society and yet he has everything he always wanted. He is a simple person, honest, the most positive person I've ever met in my life, a person who does not care about others says about him, and he has an incredible personality ... always in a great mood and if I am sad he is always making me laugh and make me feel better.

I could not say how he smells like, but the first time we met he smells like a Trident gum. I've always believed that he smells differently depending on his mood. Nowhere he is a different person. He is one of the few people I know who could say he is  the same here, there, any place where he is. Many people change according to with or where they are, but like I said he is not that kind of person. Renatto has a very good personality, always kind and friendly, either early morning or night he is in a good mood, sometimes a little busy. I consider him a very important person in my life because I have learned many things in life with him, following him as a friend make me had a better point of view of life. In every situation I had been through he had always helped me to see the positive side of it. It is always difficult to understand why God allows things to happen that we get hurt and we don´t like, and my best friend is always there to tell me that what happens is the best for me and everyone around me, and always gives me hope and help me to have faith.

He is a person I admire greatly and who is always serving God; for this reason I can say that he means a lot to me, and thanks to him I could get closer to God. I want to keep this friendship forever, but lately has been very difficult to communicate us because he is very busy with the University, but I know he will always be there to support me and help me every time. He has left many good memories in me.

1 comentario:

  1. Alejandra:

    Be careful with your comma use! Sometimes you use commas where a period would suit your thoughts better. You can never have too many complete sentences.

    I love the detail you use about Trident gum, and him smelling differently depending on his mood. It's great! I'd also like to know more details about how you met, when, where, etc.

    I would like to know, though, what exactly your relationship is to Renatto. If it is simply friendship, say so. If it is more, say so. Be brave. Be honest.

    Overall, nice work!

    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar